Meditation from Clear Sight
High and Highest Meditation
by Billy Meier
Meditative basis for the positive consciousness-bearing.
The true wealth of the meditative basis to the positive consciousness-bearing rests in the true insight and in the true knowledge, learning and experience, that the omnipotence of one’s own thoughts and feelings steers all functions and processes of life as a whole. Opposed to this is the blind belief in an all-directing god and in amulets that fend off calamity, magical talismans, ritualistic acts and hallowed places of worship, holy rituals and relics, consecrated shrines, hallowed and holy water, holy breads and wines, etc. Knowledge is, in its essence, wisdom and positive-neutral power, in comparison with which belief is a lack of understanding and a phenomenon of intellectual-feeling-related as well as psyche-consciousness-related, misdirected mechanisms without knowledge regarding the Creational-spiritual and Creational-natural Laws and Recommendations. From this it clearly and definitively follows that recognition, knowledge, learning, experience and wisdom are alone the true factors that exhibit real values and are evolutively effective and build a positive basis to the positive consciousness-bearing, while, in contrast to this, the belief is a path to destruction and devolution and leads to insanity and confusion as well as to a perturbed consciousness-bearing.
A meditative basis for the positive consciousness-bearing consists in the value that the consciousness is steered by corresponding meditative thoughts and feelings and is consciously formed. The meditative form with this consists in that certain thoughts are consciously cultivated again and again, through which corresponding feelings are triggered, which manifest themselves in the psyche in a beneficial and positive-balanced way and form this, whereby the consciousness is stimulated in the same manner and a consciously positive consciousness-bearing emerges. The meditative thoughts and feelings are cultivated again and again by thinking or muttering several times daily – three to four times – a specific sentence for about five minutes and exercising deliberate attentiveness on what is spoken. The one and same sentence may have a use for a single day or for several days depending on need, more precisely, for as long and often till the content of the sentence has become consciously self-evident. Thereby, the meditative basis to the positive consciousness-bearing may become a long process, which may take several months or even a whole year. This naturally does not happen in such a way that, for this entire time, only a single sentence is applied to the meditative basis of the consciousness-bearing because, truly, the whole program of points for meditative use comprises 77, which by and by must find a use in order to achieve the total extent of the goal. Additionally, these 77 points are about learning to trust one’s own potential and are also about getting rid of fears, living with oneself in peace and enjoying life in abundance. Also integrated is one’s own exaltedness as well as the health and vitality, the finder of creative problem solutions, the correct cultivation of thoughts and the successful life.
The 77 steps of meditative cultivation of thoughts and feelings necessary for this are divided into the following sentences:
1) To live in today’s world, I must be strong and develop tenacity with regard to my consciousness and my intellect.
2) The more tranquil and tenacious I become, the more I cope with difficulties.
3) The Creational-natural power is within myself, and I use this, putting it into effect in my thinking and acting.
4) I change myself positively within my consciousness-bearing and utilize my Creational-natural power within myself for this.
5) I am strong within myself and change my mental self-image positively.
6) Everything is achievable for me, and I master whatever I wish to accomplish.
7) I always raise my view, recognize all possibilities and am a positive thinker.
8) I cope with all difficulties with courage and a victor’s readiness.
9) I will always be as good and positive as my thoughts, feelings and actions actually are.
10) Within me exists neither anxiety nor fear.
11) My thoughts and feelings strengthen the trust in myself.
12) I always abide with my knowledge that my thoughts and feelings are positive and generate what is positive.
13) I always find my own strength and can depend on it.
14) I myself always decide and act on my own responsibility and lead and define my life myself.
15) It is a joy to me to know and value myself.
16) Because I cultivate myself, I can depend on myself.
17) My nature is good, and I am a true human.
18) There is no discontent in me because everything moves actively and in contentment.
19) My self is developed, and I live good with this together in harmony.
20) Because I respect Creation, I respect and value also myself.
21) In every respect, I steer my life myself, and I also like my own results that I create.
22) In the consciousness, the psyche as well as in my thoughts and feelings, I am great and friendly and averse to every humility.
23) My inclination is to live according to the Creational Laws.
24) I view life and the world optimistically and make the best out of everything.
25) I always do my best and will thus succeed in all that is good.
26) I always accept myself and trust in myself.
27) The constant flux of Creational Laws and Recommendations is within me as prosperity, which I realize.
28) Good living, wealth and prosperity are within me in the love, in the happiness, in harmony, peace and freedom.
29) Everything rich is in thoughts and feelings within me to learn what is rich, to help what is rich and to create what is rich.
30) Richly positive-balanced thoughts, feelings and words form my consciousness-related bearing through which my inner prosperity and blessedness are expressed.
31) I daily nourish my thoughts and feelings from my consciousness with dynamic richness.
32) I feel joy’s testimony within myself and fill it in with cheerfulness, diligence and indefatigability.
33) My life is zeal, love, modesty and warmed in goodwill.
34) I feel within myself a great liveliness and a steady new awakening and being-bornness.
35) I daily remind myself of my good intellect and all my capabilities, which I utilize in positive ways.
36) I daily make the best possible out of my capabilities and out of my life.
37) Good, positive thoughts and feelings are born daily within me, which I realize.
38) I daily open my eyes and all senses for the beauty and the enchantment of Creational nature.
39) I daily am clear and lively in my thoughts and feelings as well as in my psyche and in my consciousness.
40) I daily am full of elan, full of jubilation and emotion, full of loftiness and undauntedness and act accordingly.
41) My healing thoughts and feelings are the medicine of my psyche and my consciousness.
42) The Creational peace has embedded in my consciousness; it soothes, calms and heals me.
43) I live with my thoughts and feelings within the consciousness, insomuch that I fulfill the Creational laws and directives according to my best abilities.
44) I live with the knowledge and the truth within my consciousness, insomuch that the Creational spirit as well as its energy and power within me is present within all things.
45) The control over myself lets me be free from anxiety, lovelessness, discord and from all bad things.
46) Within me is a great, massive and creative willpower through which I can accomplish all my works.
47) Through my positive thoughts and feelings, I am free and content in all my work.
48) I daily join with the beneficial powers of Creation, through which I develop positive powers within my consciousness for my development.
49) Within me reigns the infinite of my life, which continues beyond death in endless further lives.
50) Even problems have their values within me because, through these, I change the problems around into solutions and success.
51) My reason and my understanding are aligned in such a way that I find creative solutions for everything.
52) In every situation, I am objective, hopeful and optimistic.
53) I always find all possibilities and solutions, whereby problems are solved at once.
54) In each problem, I recognize immediately its weak points and cope with it with bravery.
55) I am always hopeful and thus cope with even the most difficult things.
56) The more problems I cope with, the more knowing, wiser and livelier I become.
57) My problems and their solution-finding strengthen my consciousness and let me humbly recognize the wisdom of Creation.
58) The thoughts and feelings that emerge out of problems for the solution show to me the importance of creativity and progress.
59) With reason and understanding, I cope with every problem on my own.
60) I release myself from every tension by controlling my thoughts and feelings and letting them become creative factors and values.
61) I daily enjoy the moments of silence and listen intensively to the intuitions that spur me steadily to new thoughts, feelings and actions.
62) In all things that I do, I always take the Creational Laws and Recommendations as my partners.
63) In all things that I do, I usefully apply my analytical thoughts and thereby always find the right path and the right behavior.
64) If thoughts and feelings are created, then I shape them in knowledge and wisdom, from which I steadily profit.
65) My acquired knowledge gives directions to me on how I must do and not do something.
66) I always keep my spiritual and consciousness-related conduits free, whereby the Creational Laws and Recommendations can work within me and through me.
67) Within me everything is honest, successful and happy, whereby I also act with a sense for social responsibility.
68) I am aware of what being a true human means, and I act within the meaning of being a true human.
69) I lead my successful life within the framework of the Creational Laws and Recommendations.
70) Hard work matters to me and promotes my created capabilities, as also my perseverance, the joy in working and the will of goal achievement.
71) For all things, I consciously use my ideas, thoughts and feelings, gain cognitions, knowledge and wisdom from that and progress in life.
72) In all things that I do, I comprise persistence and zeal and always value what I do.
73) I always remain relaxed and thereby gain power over myself.
74) I always see to it that I have quiet moments because they bring me repose, peace and harmony.
75) I visualize within myself the Creational Laws and Recommendations and feel protectingly embedded in them.
76) In all things, I rise within myself onto a podium and look down at myself from the higher standpoint, whereby I recognize my weaknesses, which I try to correct.
77) I always walk on all paths that call the Creational Laws to me; therefore, my prosperity and adversity are always productive.
The aforementioned 77 sentence factors represent a small selection of those meditative values through which a basis to the positive consciousness-bearing can be worked out. The form of meditation for this is extremely simple and associated without strain because only about five quiet minutes are necessary a few times daily to perform it, during which one of the mentioned meditation sentences is thought silently or muttered to oneself. At the same time, attention is directed towards the corresponding word order in order to inculcate them and have them become effective. If the sentences are meditatively practiced long enough, then an effect cannot fail to appear, which shows that the consciousness-bearing slowly but surely improves and becomes ever more positive-balanced. And exactly this is indeed the purpose of practice.
Besides the 77 aforementioned sentences, there are still countless others in which it naturally is left up to each human to form his own word orders and sentences according to his own judgement and to use these. With this it is important only that the described meditation practice is steadfastly adhered to, because only through this can a true success occur, in order to attain a basis to the positive consciousness-bearing.
In his book “The Psyche”, Billy Meier writes:
“A damaged memory & the concentration power must be newly awakened & brought into function again.” (by completing pertinent exercises)
The one which I have selected is “The Candle”.
“One sits comfortably at a table and places a burning candle about one meter in front of oneself. One sits completely relaxed., looking at the lower rim of the candle flame for 5 minutes, whereby always thinking of the word ‘SUN’.
On the first day, the time if 5 minutes must be absolutely adhered to, whereas a minute more is always added to each of the following days.
Having reached the twelfth minute, every thought is switched off during the following six days of th exercise. Thus, one concentrates only on the lower rim of the candle flame during twelve minutes, without allowing a thought to arise.
After these additional six days, the twelve minutes are increased to fifteen and while on gazes at the lower rim of the candle flame one thinks about a red (or a golden) rose, which one observes and considers and gtes acquainted with in one’s imagination. This exercise should also be carried out for six days. Afterwards, during the daily exercise, one indulges in a wishful dream, in which case a time span of fifteen minutes should be adhered to.
The Colour Radiating in Our Head:
Based on the colour scale in the book, “Plejadisch-plejarische-Kontaktberichte”, block no. 2, page 225, the colour radiating in our head is most likely somewhere between a pink progressing towards violet and a reddish-gold—at the very best—and without a trace of the blue of the highest level, unfortunately. Before our entire consciousness radiates in a beautiful blue, a fairly long time will pass.
Earth humans, due to our low evolution of consciousness, display these colours and not the colours representing the higher evolution of conciousness like Golden, White and Blue.
My Candle Substitute:
The problem with a candle is that it gives off a black smoke which smells and you have to light it.
This electronic version which I made consists of:
* Battery holder with switch & 2 AA batteries.
* A low power yellow LED.
* A piece of plastic glued to the battery holder.
* 2 small holes are drilled in the plastic holder for the LED & the connections are soldered.
* A support to get the right height.
* The glass ball focuses the light better for me – I have double vision.
The Peace Meditation:
“Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!”
Peace be on Earth, and among all beings!
Much information can be found in this section of my website.